Earn an Extra $500 for Christmas
You could do just that if you join Tree of Life’s team as our Fall Sponsorship Coordinator
Roles & Goals of the Fall Sponsorship Coordinator:
At Tree of Life most of our programming and activities are free to families and that’s the way we want it! But in order to do what we do, we rely on corporate sponsorship from pro-family organizations as well as donations from families. As our Fall Sponsorship Coordinator, your chief tasks would be working to establish relationships with appropriate national, local & even virtual organizations and securing successful sponsorship of various events during the Fall 2012 quarter, including our “Visiting College Series” and “Shepherd’s Heart Scholarship Drive”. Some cold calling may be necessary.
As such, the Fall Sponsorship Coordinator is:
- an at-will, part-time, temporary position, requiring an commitment of 8 to 10 hours per week, for a minimum of 6 weeks
Ideal applicant will:
- be social media fluent
- demonstrate a key knowledge of our market + a high degree of integrity & credibility
- have professional, courteous manner
- have an extremely positive, outgoing attitude
- enjoy engaging others
- have a driver’s license & reliable transportation
- prior sales experience is a plus, but is not required.
Responsible young adults and permanent part-time welcome
$8.25 an hour up to 10 hours per week, plus 10% of all earned sales up to $500.
Send your Cover Letter & Resume to:Lorraine Cunningham Tree of Life Learning
340 South McCarty Drive
Greenwood, IN 46142
RESUMES MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN September 1, 2012